Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 June 2011

In first post

Welcome to my new blog, where I give out informational detail of my upcoming short film: Rombes.

Now if not familiar with the Rombes concept, Rombes it the main character of my cartoon strip of the same name, generally following the adventures and situation of him and his group, the Clarence clan.

The concept of the film is that his mortal enemy, Zoltan has captures one of his Clarence clan members in a freezing pod to be frozen forever, and engages Rombes in a fight.

If Rombes wins, then he will win the pod, although his CC member may be frozen in the pod forever.
If Rombes loses, then Zoltan would destroy the pod, thus killing the CC member instantly.

Now if you think that I am going too far with this, well this film is not intended to be a showcase of my characters, only to make people happy, that is all there is to be intended.

Signing off

May the Hype stand down.

No comments:

Post a Comment