Blog Archive

Friday 21 October 2011

The other tries with Photoshop

Aside from the music CD cover, and the Movie review from The NeverEnding Story, there have been two tries with Photoshop which I had to do, and the reason to do it was so that I could develop my skill for when I'm going to do the film review on Photoshop.
And the answer was the fact that it was a success, but how did the two tries help me to create a good film review?
The first try was to try and make a Magazine cover for gardening, which is mainly the modification of shapes and text and to use them appropriately, and I think I did a good job with it, especially with making the concept of the overall magazine sound absurd with it being similar to a beauty magazine.

The Second try was to either create a movie cover or experiment with effects, but no matter I used several effects like the burn tool to accomplish this piece, which is a car seemingly targeted by a train, I really learn allot from skills and lessons like this.
I hope that you can see the potential those to tries have taught me to how to make a appropriate and good film review.

May the Hype stand down.

No comments:

Post a Comment